SCSOA Finals Process
Finals Committee :
Jose Macias Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jim Wharton Email: email@example.com
1.Units in good standing with SCSOA, CIF Southern Section and La City may submit crews for Finals consideration.
2. Units may submit the number of crews they are eligible for by population of referees:
3. In addition Units may submit one more than they are entitled to for consideration.
Less than 100 = 1 Crew plus 1
100 to 199=2 Crews plus 1
200 to 299 =3 Crews plus 1
Note: You will be receiving a blank template for Crew submissions from the Finals Chairman in November of the current year.
4. Units must have their Crews Assessed by the Finals Assessment Chairman and his assessors. The time frame for this is to be determined by the Assessment Chairman.
5. Units will be sent a Microsoft EXCEL spreadsheet by email in an attachment form in November to fill in for the Finals Chairman and Finals Assigner. The form is to be filled out entirely and returned to the Finals Chairman and Finals Assigner no later than December 15th of the current High School Season.
6. Note: No other form, document or means of communication will be accepted.
7.The Finals Crew must attend a mandatory SCSOA Physical the morning of the mandatory Finals Luncheon.
8. The results of the Assessment, mandatory SCSOA Physical and mandatory Finals Luncheon will help the Finals Assigner and Finals Chairman to assign the Finals games. No Unit is guaranteed a Final.
9. Finals Crews may not work Quarter Finals or Semi-Finals.
10. One other criteria is also used, as the Units may not referee a Final if either team is from their Units geographic area by CIF .
11. Finals Center Referees may return the following year as an AR or 4TH Official